- Added a GEOMETRY folder to the TK Library. You’ll find it in the Mathematics section.
- Added a curve-fitting routine to the Statistics section of the Library that determines the center coordinates and radius of a circle that best fits through a set of coordinates.
- TK's native FlexLM licensing code has been removed and replaced by calls to the UTSLicense.DLL component to centralize UTS licensing policies.
- If a Startup function led to a user defined error message (ErrMsg), TK was displaying the error dialog twice.
- On including or merging a TK model if the number of resulting objects on a sheet exceeded 32000, TK crashed. This is now trapped and the user is given a soft landing with an "Incomplete Load XX Sheet" message.
- TK was crashing under the following circumstance -- pasting procedure function statements into MathLook, then deleting the parent function, saving and then reloading the model.
- The Examine dialog was not able to Examine long rules or expressions if they exceeded 200 characters in length. This upper limit has now been extended to 512 characters.
- Keeping the Navigation Bar open causes solution times to increase drastically especially for models that create and delete lists repeatedly. The Nav bar was attempting to keep itself updated during a solver loop. Navigation bar updates during solving have been disabled universally.