Friday, July 28, 2006

Manuals, Forums, Tutorials, Tech Notes and Blogs

I'm told you're more likely to read a Blog than other forms of communication. In our case, the UTS web site includes Testimonials, Case Studies, Forums and Tech Notes -- lots to browse. I encourage you to browse the Forums and Tech Notes sections of the UTS site, as there are many answers to questions there. I'm hoping that the Tech Notes section will soon have a search feature based on keywords so that you don't have to browse through 139+ documents to find your answer. TK's on-line documentation and help file are well-organized and I hope you use those often.

So why add a Blog? How can we make this time well spent for you? I intend to use this as an avenue to share solutions to interesting (to me anyway) tech calls and problems encountered during the many projects we tackle here. I suppose I could use the Forums for this but I guess I'd rather leave that as an area where users can ask questions and interact.

I think this will be a good way to share thoughts on new features too.

amazing 

counters
Dell Computer Deals